Ready for happy colors? The Valentine’s Day Blog Hop was the perfect opportunity to showcase some of my favorite colors – Gorgeous Grape and Magenta Madness! Using the Stampin’ Up! Meant to Be and Quite Curvy stamp sets and Curvy die-cuts to make this cheerful card. These colors blend perfectly with the Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper. Adding the hearts brought just a little bit more happy to the Valentine’s Day Blog Hop card – Enjoy!
I am Traci Raether, Creative Coach and Founder of Plum Crazy Stamping, and my goal is to make stamping easy for card-makers and paper-crafters. I will share the step-by-step instructions to make this card, below.
- Gorgeous Grape cardstock – 5.5″ x 8.5″ and scored at 4.25″ on the long-side
- Magenta Madness cardstock – 4′ x 5.25″ and additional cardstock for die-cutting
- Basic White cardstock – 5.5″ x 8.5″ and scored at 4.25″ on the long-side and additional cardstock for die-cutting
- Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper – to be used for die-cutting
- Fold the card bases on the 4.25″ score lines with the bone folder.
- Cut a variety of “curvy” pieces of cardstock and designer series paper that are 4″ wide to be used on the card front.
- Adhere the “curvy” pieces of cardstock to the Magenta Madness card front and then trim the edges of the card front before adhering to the card base.
- Stamp the sentiments on the card front with Gorgeous Grape.
- Embellish with hearts and mount some with Dimensionals.
- Mount the Basic White cardstock on the inside of the card; stamp, as desired.
Valentine’s Day Blog Hop Supplies
- Meant to Be Stamp Set
- Quite Curvy Stamp Set
- Curvy Dies
- Gorgeous Grape Cardstock
- Magenta Madness Cardstock
- Basic White Cardstock
- Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper
- Gorgeous Grape Ink
Thanks for visiting my site for the Valentine’s Day Blog Hop. If you are interested in purchasing any of the supplies, please visit my online store and make sure to use the host code found on the sidebar of my website. I have linked the supply list directly to my store, so you are sure to get the “right stuff”.
Please check out additional card ideas and card-making videos on my Facebook page – Plum Crazy Stamping. There are a number of videos featuring Stampin’ Up! products. Please remember to like my page so you will be notified when new content is added.
Happy Valentine’s Day!