The events of 2020 have certainly had me counting my blessings on a regular basis! Since Thanksgiving is right around the corner my thoughts are about the people in my life that have an impact on my life every day. I decided to make a card for the Thanksgiving Card Blog Hop with those folks in mind.
I am Traci Raether, owner and creative coach at Plum Crazy Stamping, where my goal is to make stamping easy!
I will be using stamps and designer series paper from the Ornate Garden Suite and also the Daisy Lane stamp set.
Ready to get your FREE Stamping Supply List for Beginners?
The list will provide recommendations for basic supplies you need to get started stamping; identifying things you may already have at home, and provide advice about Stampin’ Up! products that are all-inclusive and require no additional supplies.
- Mint Macaron cardstock 5.5″ x 8.5″ (Scored at 4.25″ and 1.25″)Ornate Garden Suite
- Designer Series Paper (DSP) – (1″ x 5.25″)
- Whisper White cardstock (Scrap pieces)
- Create the card base by folding the Mint Macaron cardstock on the 4.25″ score line using your bone folder.
- Crease the fold score at 1.25″ as shown below.
- Adhere the two pieces of coordinating DSP strips on the small folded section and the edge of the card base as shown in the picture above.
- Use label punch to punch out the sentiment for the card front and then stamp with the sentiment with the Terracotta Tile ink. Adhere to the card front with adhesive.
- Make the inside sentiment by stamping on a 1″ x 3.5″ piece of Whisper White and making “banner cuts” on the ends. Adhere inside the card with adhesive.
- Using the Daisy Lane stamp set – stamp two large daisies and four small daisies with Terracotta Tile ink and then punch out with the respective punches, Daisy Punch and Medium Daisy Punch.
- Put together the daisies with adhesive. Color the center with an Early Espresso marker (the big daisy can be colored with Early Espresso or use a flower center). Then, put a dimensional on the bottom of the daisies to attach to the card.