The Plum Points Rewards Program is my way to say “Thank you” for choosing me to be your Stampin’ Up Demonstrator!
The Plum Points Rewards Program is based on Plum Points (PPs) and is available to all of my customers. Ten (10) Plum Points (PPs) = FREE SU stamp set of your choice from me (up to $25 from any current catalog or online exclusive products).
$50 Stampin’ Up! purchase = 1 Plum Point (PP): Plum Points are awarded for each $50 increment – per order. (For example, $100 order = 2 Plum Points and $150 order = 3 Plum Points).
How to earn Plum Points: Order online with me, using the current Host Code (located on the front page of my blog). Exception: IF your order is over $150, DO NOT use the Host Code so that you can receive Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! You will still earn the PPs from me! (Online Classes or Special Discounts are not included).
STEP 1: Track your points on the Plum Points Tracking and Reward RequestSTEP 2: When you reach 10 points, request your free stamp set by filling out the Plum Points Tracking and Reward Request at the bottom of the Plum Points Tracking and Reward Request highlighted below in yellow..
Plum Points Rewards Program Details
- NOTE: You are responsible for tracking your own orders.
- ONE CUSTOMER: Per Plum Points Tracking and Reward Request. Points are not transferable between customers.
- $50 = 1 PP: Points awarded for each $50 increment – per order. Orders of $49.99 don’t qualify for a point and a $103 order = 2 points.
- Separate orders may not be combined to earn points.Points are based on product order subtotal before shipping and tax.
- Points are good for 1 year from their purchase date.
- Only valid on orders placed thru Traci Raether.