Stampin’ Up! has coordinated designer series paper (sometimes referred to as DSP) for some of their stamp sets. Using DSP helps card-making be easy and quick. I can get at least six cards from one piece of 12 x 12 DSP. I can get many more if I am cutting the pieces smaller and doing other things to the front of the card, like stamping on the card base itself or adding other pieces of cardstock. So in this post, I am going to show you how to make easy CARDS using the Stampin’ Up! Peaceful Poppies Suite from the January to June 2020 Mini Catalog
I made these four cards using different pieces of DSP from one pack of Stampin’ Up! Peaceful Poppies DSP.
Basic Instructions for making four cards with SU Peaceful Poppies Suite DSP
- Whisper White (4 – 4 x 5 1/4)
- Blackberry Bliss (2 – 5 ½ x 8 ½; scored at 4 ¼)
- Mossy Meadow (5 ½ x 8 ½; scored at 4 ¼)
- Poppy Parade(5 ½ x 8 ½; scored at 4 ¼)
- Peaceful Poppies DSP (4 – 4 x 5 1/4)
- Scrap pieces of Whisper White and coordinating colored cardstock
- Peaceful Moments Stamp Set
- So Sentimental Stamp Set
- Ink – Poppy Parade, Whisper White Pigment Ink and Memento – Tuxedo Black
- Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals
1. Take the four pieces of scored colored cardstock and fold them on their score mark to create four card bases.
2. Take the four pieces of Whisper White cardstock and using adhesive put them inside the card base to stamp a sentiment and/or write your message.
3. Use the pieces of DSP for the four card fronts matching the paper to the cardstock card base. Use adhesive to center the DSP on the colored cardstock.
4. Stamp a sentiment of your choice on scrap Whisper White or matching colored cardstock and use a punch or die to cut them out.
5. Adhere the sentiments to the front of the card using Dimensionals to make it pop up on the card front.
6. Adhere additional embellishments (sequins, ribbon, and/or paper banners) of your choice to the front of the card.
I hope the Peaceful Poppies cards described in this post helped you to see how easy it is to make cards using the coordinating Stampin’ Up!’s Designer Series Paper! Please check out this great paper in my online store!
Leave a Reply