We had a significant snowfall last week and likely will get more before Christmas, so I think it will be a “white” Christmas, this year. So, as I am thinking of the New Year, I am thinking about more snow and snowflakes and using this in the New Year’s Blog Hop! The Snowflake Splendor Suite in the August thru December 2020 mini-catalog has been one of my favorites this season. I have made a number of cards with this set and never seem to run out of ideas! I love the colors in the designer series paper – Highland Heather, Pacific Point, Pool Party, and Balmy Blue.
For the New Year’s Blog Hop, I will be using the Snowflake Wishes stamp set, So Many Snowflake dies, and Winter Snow Embossing Folder.
I am Traci Raether, Creative Coach and Founder of Plum Crazy Stamping, where my goal is to make stamping easy! I hope you enjoy the card examples that I created.
- Whisper White card base is 5.5″ x 8.5″, scored at 4.25″ (landscape)
- Whisper White and Pool Party card bases are 4.25″ x 11″, scored at 5.5″ (portrait)
- Balmy Blue cardstock 4″ x 5.25″ card front
- Designer series paper as desired to decorate card fronts
- Pacific Point cardstock, Pool Party cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, and Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper for die cuts
New Year’s Card Instructions
- Fold the card bases on the 4.25” and 5.5″ score lines, respectfully with bone folder
- Stamp the DSP with Highland Heather snowflakes
- Create a Highland Heather Label 1” x 4” using the Lovely Labels Punch
- Stamp sentiments on the label with Pacific Point ink or directly on the card fronts
- Adhere the sentiment to the card front with Dimensionals
- Adhere the snowflake die cuts to the card fronts directly or using Dimensionals
- Embellish the center of the snowflakes with Rhinestones or Gems
- Snowflake Wishes Stamp Set
- So Many Snowflakes Dies
- Winter Snow Embossing Folder
- Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper
- Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems
- Highland Heather Ink Pad
- Pacific Point Ink Pad
- Highland Heather Cardstock
- Pool Party Cardstock
- Pacific Point Cardstock
- Whisper White Cardstock
- Lovely Labels Punch
Thanks for visiting my site for the New Year’s Blog Hop. If you are interested in purchasing any of the supplies, please visit my online store and make sure to use the host code found on the side bar of my website. I have linked the supply list directly to my store, so you are sure to get the “right stuff”.
Please check out some additional card ideas on my Facebook business page – Plum Crazy Stamping where you will find a number of videos featuring “how to” tutorials for other Stampin’ Up! stamp sets and Paper Pumpkin, our monthly subscription project kits. Please like my FB page so you will be notified when I add new content.
Merry Christmas to you and yours!