This fun Thank You gift and card duo are so cute – they are the perfect way to deliver a “little” chocolate as an expression of gratitude. The mini pizza boxes are perfect to deliver the goodies and they are so easy to decorate.
Stampin’ Up!’s Ice Cream Corner Suite (155984) was used to make both the gift box and the card. I also used one of my favorite colors, Blackberry Bliss, to accent the project!
Instructions and Project Measurements
Instructions for the Gift Box
- Mini Pizza Box (144645)
- Blackberry Bliss cardstock (133675) base layer – 3.25” x 3.25” and bottom layer of sentiment label – 1” x 3.25”
- Ice Cream Corner DSP (154567) for cover middle layer – 3” x 3” and cut out center with 2.25” circle punch
- Basic White cardstock (159276) is used for the sentiment label – .75” x 3”, and then stamped with Blackberry Bliss ink (147092)
- Blackberry Bliss Ribbon (154569) – 22”
SMALL GIFT CARD
Instructions for the Small Gift Card
- Basic White Cardstock (159276) for card – 3” x 6”, scored at 3”
- Cinnamon Cider cardstock (153078) for the cone and punched out with the Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch (154241)
- Next, use the Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper (from Jan/Feb Sale-a-bration) Blackberry and Bermuda Bay paper for the scoops of ice cream. Punch the scoops out with the Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch. Then stamp the ice cream scoops with sprinkles from the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set (154456) and also, use this set to stamp the sentiment and accents on the card front
- Stamp on the front of the Basic White 3” x 3” envelopes (159233), if desired
Just visit my online store, and use the item numbers included in this post to purchase the products used in this project. If you have questions or need help placing an order, please email me at email@example.com.
To see the video demonstration of making this project, visit my FB business page – Plum Crazy Stamping. The demonstration was online on April 7, 2021.