The temperature changes bring thoughts of Fall and Halloween including bonfires, football and trick or treating! I associate “owls” with fall just like pumpkins, scarecrows and hay rides. As a part of the Halloween Card Blog Hop, I am sharing a card using the Have a Hoot stamp set from Stampin” Up!.
I am Traci Raether, Creator and Author of the Plum Crazy Stamping Blog. I hope you enjoy the many cards in the Halloween Card Blog Hop!
In this tutorial, I am using the Stampin’ Up! In-Color cardstock, Designer Series Paper (DSP), and inks since they reflect the fall season in shades of green, gold and brown.
Ready to get your FREE Stamping Supply List for Beginners?
The list will provide recommendations for basic supplies you need to get started stamping; identifying things you may already have at home, and provide advice about Stampin’ Up! products that are all-inclusive and require no additional supplies.
- Misty Moonlight (4.25” x 11”)
- Bumblebee (3” x 3”)
- Cinnamon Cider (2.5” x 2.5”)
- Just Jade (1.5” x 1.5”)
- Whisper White (4.25” x 5.5”)
- Misty Moonlight Designer Series Paper (2” x 5.5”)
- Create the card base by folding the Misty Moonlight cardstock on the 4.25” score line using your bone folder.
- Adhere the DSP to the card front.
- Stamp the Owl on the Bumblebee cardstock and punch out with the Stitched Shape circle die.
- Cut out the Just Jade and Cinnamon Cider circles with the Stitched Shape circle dies.
- Using Versa Mark ink to stamp sentiments on the Just Jade and Cinnamon Cider circles. The apply white embossing powder and heat emboss to finish the process.
- Stamp the Owl and Pumpkin on the lower-left corner of the inside card insert.
- Adhere the card insert to the inside of the card.
- Have a Hoot Stamp Set
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock
- Bumblebee Cardstock
- Cinnamon Cider Cardstock
- Just Jade Cardstock
- Whisper White Cardstock
- 2020-2022 In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper
- Cinnamon Cider Ink
- Versa Mark Ink
- White Embossing Powder
Thanks for joining the Halloween Card Blog Hop. If you are interested in purchasing any of the supplies listed above the SEPT 2020 HOST CODE is: 6P9KYF39. Please check out my other card ideas on the Plum Crazy Stamping Blog.