The temperature changes bring thoughts of Fall and Halloween including bonfires, football and trick or treating! I associate “owls” with fall just like pumpkins, scarecrows and hay rides. As a part of the Halloween Card Blog Hop, I am sharing a card using the Have a Hoot stamp set from Stampin” Up!.
I am Traci Raether, Creator and Author of the Plum Crazy Stamping Blog. I hope you enjoy the many cards in the Halloween Card Blog Hop!
In this tutorial, I am using the Stampin’ Up! In-Color cardstock, Designer Series Paper (DSP), and inks since they reflect the fall season in shades of green, gold and brown.
- Misty Moonlight (4.25” x 11”)
- Bumblebee (3” x 3”)
- Cinnamon Cider (2.5” x 2.5”)
- Just Jade (1.5” x 1.5”)
- Whisper White (4.25” x 5.5”)
- Misty Moonlight Designer Series Paper (2” x 5.5”)
- Create the card base by folding the Misty Moonlight cardstock on the 4.25” score line using your bone folder.
- Adhere the DSP to the card front.
- Stamp the Owl on the Bumblebee cardstock and punch out with the Stitched Shape circle die.
- Cut out the Just Jade and Cinnamon Cider circles with the Stitched Shape circle dies.
- Using Versa Mark ink to stamp sentiments on the Just Jade and Cinnamon Cider circles. The apply white embossing powder and heat emboss to finish the process.
- Stamp the Owl and Pumpkin on the lower-left corner of the inside card insert.
- Adhere the card insert to the inside of the card.
- Have a Hoot Stamp Set
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock
- Bumblebee Cardstock
- Cinnamon Cider Cardstock
- Just Jade Cardstock
- Whisper White Cardstock
- 2020-2022 In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper
- Cinnamon Cider Ink
- Versa Mark Ink
- White Embossing Powder
Thanks for joining the Halloween Card Blog Hop. If you are interested in purchasing any of the supplies listed above the SEPT 2020 HOST CODE is: 6P9KYF39. Please check out my other card ideas on the Plum Crazy Stamping Blog.