Hello, Stampers! This is my first “hop” and I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am by being a participant. I am Traci Raether of Plum Crazy Stamping. I have been stamping for more than twenty years and I love making cards. The best part of the Father’s Day Card Blog Hop is all of the wonderful ideas to use for making your own Father’s Day cards.
I will be using the Stampin’ Up! A Good Man stamp set with the new In Good Taste Designer Series Paper. I will also be using Granny Apple Green and Balmy Blue cardstock since they are my husband’s favorite colors.
Night of Navy ( 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″)
Granny Apple Green (cut 3″ x 4 1/8″ with Stitched So Sweetly rectangle die)
Balmy Blue (cut 2 1/2″ x 3 5/8 with Stitched So Sweetly rectangle die)
Whisper White (cut banner 1′ x 1 3/4″)
In Good Taste Designer Series Paper (DSP) (4″ x 5 1/4″)
1. Create the card base by folding the Night of Navy cardstock on the score line.
2. Adhere the DSP centered on the front of the card base.
3. Stamp the image from the A Good Man stamp set on the Balmy Blue rectangle and color as desired using the Stampin’ Blend alcohol markers.
4. Adhere the Granny Apple Green cardstock to the card.
5. Adhere the Balmy Blue cardstock to the card with Dimensionals.
6. Stamp the Whisper White banner with the Happy Father’s Day sentiment using the Memento – Tuxedo Black ink. Attach to the card front with Dimensionals.
7. Add the colored enamel dot embellishment.
In Good Taste Designer Series Paper (#152494, available June 3rd)
2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots (#152480, available June 3rd)
Stampin Blend Marker – Granny Apple Green
Stampin Blend Marker – Balmy Blue
Sandy Berghuis says
Wonderful card – TFS!
Kelly Jones says
Beth Brach says
What a great stamp set – it’s the one I’m using for this year’s Father’s Day cards. #stampitcontest
Barb Patsch says
Nice card. #stampitcontest
JoAnn Porter says
Ann Diehl says
Love your card. Thanks for sharing
Adrienne Brush says
Miriam Baker says
Rita Childs says
#stampitcontest I couldn’t figure out the DSP love it haven’t gotten mine yet… it should be on the way… love this card..thanks for sharing
Karen Finkle says
Love all the textures and asymmetrical design. #stampitcontest
Diana Durst says
Debra K Butt says
Great card! #stampitcontest
Rita Turkowski says
Sue S says
Donna Gruschke says
Nancy Cox says
Donna Billingsley says
Tracy, I love the wanky directions of things on the card. Colors are great too. This should make some Father SMILE! #STAMPITCONTEST
JaNette Howard says
nice card and color choices. #stampitcontest