Hello, Stampers! This is my first “hop” and I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am by being a participant. I am Traci Raether of Plum Crazy Stamping. I have been stamping for more than twenty years and I love making cards. The best part of the Father’s Day Card Blog Hop is all of the wonderful ideas to use for making your own Father’s Day cards.
I will be using the Stampin’ Up! A Good Man stamp set with the new In Good Taste Designer Series Paper. I will also be using Granny Apple Green and Balmy Blue cardstock since they are my husband’s favorite colors.
Night of Navy ( 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″)
Ready to get your FREE Stamping Supply List for Beginners?
The list will provide recommendations for basic supplies you need to get started stamping; identifying things you may already have at home, and provide advice about Stampin’ Up! products that are all-inclusive and require no additional supplies.
Granny Apple Green (cut 3″ x 4 1/8″ with Stitched So Sweetly rectangle die)
Balmy Blue (cut 2 1/2″ x 3 5/8 with Stitched So Sweetly rectangle die)
Whisper White (cut banner 1′ x 1 3/4″)
In Good Taste Designer Series Paper (DSP) (4″ x 5 1/4″)
1. Create the card base by folding the Night of Navy cardstock on the score line.
2. Adhere the DSP centered on the front of the card base.
3. Stamp the image from the A Good Man stamp set on the Balmy Blue rectangle and color as desired using the Stampin’ Blend alcohol markers.
4. Adhere the Granny Apple Green cardstock to the card.
5. Adhere the Balmy Blue cardstock to the card with Dimensionals.
6. Stamp the Whisper White banner with the Happy Father’s Day sentiment using the Memento – Tuxedo Black ink. Attach to the card front with Dimensionals.
7. Add the colored enamel dot embellishment.
In Good Taste Designer Series Paper (#152494, available June 3rd)
2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots (#152480, available June 3rd)