The Christmas Card Workshop Week on Facebook – Plum Crazy Stamping was a series of five live videos featuring a selection of Stampin’ Up! products used to inspire folks to make hand-made cards this holiday season. This Christmas Card uses the Stampin’ Up! For Unto Us stamp set and Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper (DSP) to make a variety of elegant Christmas cards during the Christmas Card Workshop Week. See the FB Live video on Plum Crazy Stamping from Monday, November 9, 2020, to learn how to make these Christmas cards.
- For Unto Us stamp set
- Stitched Nested Labels dies
- Gold Glitter Enamel Dots
- Garden Green
- Very Vanilla cardstock – CARD BASE (5.5” x 8.5”; scored at 4.25”), CARD FRONT (4” x 5.25”)
- Garden Green cardstock – CARD BASE (5.5” x 8.5”; scored at 4.25”), CARD FRONT (4” x 5.25”)
- Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper (DSP) – Variety of sizes including 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, 2” x 5.25”, .75” x 3.75”
Christmas Card Instructions
- Fold the card base on the 4.25” score line with bone folder
- Use the dies to cut out Very Vanilla and Garden Green labels
- Stamp the sentiment with Garden Green ink on the Very Vanilla card base or die-cut label(s)
- Add DSP to the card base as shown in the card examples – may utilize Garden Green paper or die cuts to accent the cards
- May add embellishments – gems, rhinestones or ribbon, as desired
- If using Garden Green cardstock as the card base; use a Very Vanilla card front on the inside so it can be written on and/or a sentiment stamped on the inside of the card
- Can use DSP in the inside of the card, if desired
Please see the other blog posts and Facebook Live videos from the Christmas Card Workshop Week series to get ideas for your hand-made Christmas cards this year!
Happy Holiday Stamping!
Ready to get your FREE Stamping Supply List for Beginners?
The list will provide recommendations for basic supplies you need to get started stamping; identifying things you may already have at home, and provide advice about Stampin’ Up! products that are all-inclusive and require no additional supplies.