Christmas Card Workshop Week – Card #2
The Christmas Card Workshop Week on Facebook – Plum Crazy Stamping was a series of five live videos featuring a selection of Stampin’ Up! products used to inspire folks to make hand-made cards this holiday season. I used the Stampin’ Up! Have a Hoot stamp set and the Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper (DSP) to make this festive Christmas Card during the Christmas Card Workshop Week – Tuesday, November 10, 2020. See the FB Live video above to learn how to make this card.
Have A Hoot Bundle (includes Have a Hoot stamp set and Peek-a-Hoot dies)
- Pool Party Ink
- Tuxedo Black Memento
- Stampin’ Blend Markers – Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce, Crumb Cake and the Color Lifter
- Pool Party Cardstock – 5.5” x 8.5”; scored at 4.25”
- Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper (DSP) – 4” x 5.25”
- Large Circle Punch
Christmas Card Instructions
- Cut a large circle out of the DSP using the circle punch at the top of the DSP
- Using the Tasteful Label dies cut out the stitched label and stamp with the sentiment on the left side
- Stamp the owls and mistletoe with black tuxedo Memento ink and cut out with the dies
- Color the owls and mistletoe with the Stampin’ Blend markers
- Adhere the DSP to the card base
- Stamp the owls with the mistletoe with Pool Party ink in the center of the circle
- Adhere the owls and mistletoe to the card with Dimensionals
- Adhere the label to the front of the DSP on the lower half of the card with the single owl added
Please see the other blog posts and Facebook Live videos from the Christmas Card Workshop series. There are great ideas for your hand-made Christmas Cards this year!
Ready to get your FREE Stamping Supply List for Beginners?
The list will provide recommendations for basic supplies you need to get started stamping; identifying things you may already have at home, and provide advice about Stampin’ Up! products that are all-inclusive and require no additional supplies.